1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Venice in one day on this private tour from Rome that includes round-trip travel by high-speed train. When you arrive in the canal city, discover its many charms as you visit St Mark’s Square, take a gondola ride, walk across bridges, admire the Grand Canal or see Doge’s Palace.
- Private Venice day trip from Rome
- Travel by train for a relaxing and comfortable ride
- Explore the city's network of canals, including the Grand Canal, featured in many movies
- Visit St Mark's Square and Basilica
- Select a 1st-class or 2nd-class train ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Assistant throughout the trip (English speaking)
one way- return water bus
Pick-up and drop off inside Aurelian Walls
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
Gondola ride (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Without details information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Venice by Train - Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Venice by Train - Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Venice by Train - Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Venice by Train - Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Venice by Train - Full Day Tour from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoOvernight Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaOvernight Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiOvernight Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Trinità dei MontiCinecittà WorldColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Piazza della RotondaCase Romane del CelioVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Piazza TrilussaStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)