Are you interested in?
Sistine Chapel (Cappella Sistina) Tours
1042 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
351 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
520 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The Vatican Museums receive an enormous number of visitors daily, which means long lines to get in. Spend more time inside the museums than waiting outside by booking skip-the-line entrance. Choose from a morning or afternoon visit, pick up your ticket, and walk past the long line and straight in.
- Skip-the-line entrance: Don't wait in a long line to get in
- Choose from a morning or afternoon visit
- Flexibility to explore the museums at your own pace
- Beat the crowds and summer heat and walk straight in
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY QUO VADIS TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Entrance only Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Entrance only Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Entrance only Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Entrance only Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11223P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesRomeAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)BioparcoFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Piazza del PopoloSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Paciotti SalumeriaHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataFontana dell'Acqua Paola