- Round-trip transportation via high-speed train, vehicle, and boat
- A small-group tour makes for an intimate sightseeing experience
- Snorkeling equipment is provided for your convenience
- Discover Capri’s grottoes and other renowned attractions
Departure & Return
Meeting point at 7am at Termini train station (Rome) and departure with high-speed train for Naples. Arrival to Naples central station and transfer to the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE:
- In case of high tide- sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- Do not forget: swimsuit – beach towel – sunscreen -sun hat – camera - passport.
- Following some important information about tour:
- Roundtrip Train tickets will forward to you a prior day before travel date due as per our cancellation policy you will be able to cancel it with 100% refund at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Train from Rome to Naples will departs at about 7:00 am (but please check always the departure time on the tickets when sent – according with availability timing could change).
- Please be advised, in Rome you must reach the train station “Roma Termini” by yourself and no assistance will be there. Make sure to get in the right train checking the train number on the big display with all the departures.
- Once get in Naples, A driver will meet you at the Arrival binary with your name on his board.
- A transfer provided by us, will bring you from Naples train station to the embarkation port where trip by boat will starts.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Goldentours International
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff