2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Commissioned by the Roman Emperor Hadrian, the towering Mausoleum of Hadrian, better-known as Castel Sant'Angelo, is one of Rome's top attractions. Visiting with this guided tour lets you skip the line to enter and provides illuminating details about the site that you may otherwise miss.
- Skip the line entry to the Castel Sant'Angelo: Spend more time exploring
- Learn all about this historic site from your guide
- Your guide keeps all visitors entertained, whatever their age
- Opportunities to ask questions and adjust the tour
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/30/2019 - 11/2/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
12/30/2019 - 11/2/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Nearstation SRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the line: Castel Sant'Angelo private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the line: Castel Sant'Angelo private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the line: Castel Sant'Angelo private tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 62695P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - OrvietoAttractions & Museums - OrvietoCategory
Via GiuliaRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Trajan's ColumnVittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Rome Via NazionaleCapuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Trastevere