1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Perfect for time-pressed travelers and history buffs, this express tour makes it easy to discover one of Rome’s most remarkable landmarks. The Castel Sant’Angelo was commissioned as Emperor Hadrian’s mausoleum and has served as a castle and fortress; today the beautifully preserved Rome icon also offers panoramic city views. Enjoy skip-the-line privileges and learn all about the landmark’s history on this speedy and accessible tour.
- Get up close and personal with one of Rome’s top historic landmarks
- This express tour is perfect for time-pressed travelers
- Skip-the-line tickets prevent hassle and will save even more time
- Learn all about the Castel Sant’Angelo’s history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed Skip-the-long lines entrance to the Castel Sant'Angelo
1-hour guided visit of the Castle's Terrace
Panoramic view of the Terrace
Small group of 20 people
Headsets if needed
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Ticket Redemption Point
Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9455P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - OrvietoAttractions & Museums - OrvietoCategory
Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Via GiuliaBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Via MarguttaVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Rome Via del CorsoRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Castel GandolfoCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Palazzo AltempsLa Pietà