- Capri day trip from Rome with an expert local guide
- Travel from Rome to Naples, admiring the picturesque Castelli Romani landscape
- Cross to the island of Capri by boat and then visit the Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra) if you wish
- Visit the charming village of Anacapri for lunch and enjoy views of the Bay of Naples
- See top Naples attractions like Castel Nuovo as you return to Rome
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
the customers will have to come at the meeting point in Via Giovanni Amendola 32 , 10, 15 minutes before departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive at the port of Naples, board a hydrofoil boat or catamaran for the ride across the Tyrrhenian Sea to Capri, a fashionable island that sits just off Italy’s famed Amalfi Coast. Pull into Marina Grande, where you can transfer over to a rowboat for a guided journey along the shoreline to see the fascinating Blue Grotto, Capri’s most famous natural sight (entry at your own expense). The grotto’s enchanting blue color comes from rays that enter from under the water and a small beam of light from the cave’s only entrance.
Back on the island, head up to the small village of Anacapri by coach to enjoy hilltop views of the Bay of Naples with free time for lunch at a local trattoria. Then go back down the hill to the town of Capri, the island’s main settlement, where you can walk around on your own. Go shopping for souvenirs or check out sights like Piazza Umberto before it's time to catch the boat back to Naples, where you’ll re-board the coach for the return drive to Rome.
As you leave Naples, catch sight of landmarks like Castel Nuovo, Certona di San Martino, and Palazzo Reale. Then relax on the journey back to Rome, where your day trip ends at a drop-off point near Termini Station or one of the following locations, if you prefer: Via Veneto, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Venezia or Piazza della Repubblica (just let your guide know).
Please note: In rare cases of very bad weather, boats to Capri are canceled; if this happens, you’ll spend the day exploring Naples and the ancient ruins of Pompeii, a World Heritage Site, with your guide. No refund will be due.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: This is a Multilingual Tour
- Minimum numbers request: (6pax from 1st november until 31march). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenline Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Capri Day Trip from Rome.