4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Discover Rome’s rich gastronomic traditions on this 4-hour tasting tour. Explore the Trevi district and visit the Campo de Fiori Market to sample a number of treats such as pizza, cured meats, prosciutto, pasta, gelato, and much more. See some of the Eternal City’s famous landmarks such as the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and more as you follow your guide around some of Rome’s hidden gems.
- Dive into Rome’s delicious gastronomy on a 4-hour tasting tour in Trevi
- Visit the Campo de Fiori Market to sample local foods like pizza and gelato
- See landmarks like the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
- Get insider tips from your guide about the best place to eat and drink
Saved to wishlist!
Over 10 different food tasting;
Wine, beer and soft drinks;
Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsTrevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Vegetarians can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Campo dè Fiori Market and Trevi Fountain Food and Wine Tour in Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Campo dè Fiori Market and Trevi Fountain Food and Wine Tour in Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 71453P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Euroma2Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Villa FarnesinaVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Piazza della RepubblicaChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Rome Via del Corso