Are you interested in?
2019 Tours & Activities
3046 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5859 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See the Roman Colosseum, the Arches of Constantine and Titus, Palatine Hill, the Roman Forum, and more on a private walking tour of ancient Rome. This tour is perfect if you’re short on time in Rome, but still want to see all the best ancient sites. With this tour, you’ll save time by skipping long admission lines at the Colosseum, plus you’ll make the most out of your visit by having a private guide to point out all the important sights.
- Skip the long admission lines at Rome’s Colosseum by booking a private tour
- Learn about ancient Roman history and see the best ancient Roman sights
- Tour the Roman Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and more
- Private tour is perfect for both individuals and groups with limited time
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A private guide provides more insight into the many ruins of the three main attractions of the ancient city.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line Colosseum ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Colosseum is closed in 25th December and 1st January
- The activity level is minimal
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress lightly in Summer
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Colosseum with an Archaeologist?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Colosseum with an Archaeologist?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Colosseum with an Archaeologist?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Colosseum with an Archaeologist?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23258P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Sant'Andrea della VallePiazza Farnese Trajan's ColumnQuartiere CoppedèRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)TrastevereVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Parco del Colle OppioGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaCiampino International Airport (CIA)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Keats-Shelley HousePiazza della RotondaVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)