Are you interested in?
2035 Tours & Activities
1046 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
2949 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the top landmarks in Rome during a comprehensive private tour. Meet your guide at the Colosseum and skip the line with premium access tickets. Visit some of the Eternal City’s most popular attractions including the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. Go inside the Vatican Museums to see Michelangelo’s masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel and visit St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Combine several popular landmarks in one private tour
- Maximize time at the Colosseum with skip-the-line tickets
- Explore Rome on foot and see Piazza Navona and the Pantheon
- Discover the art collection of the Vatican Museums
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Private tour and semi-private tour
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Fori Imperiali, 21, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Rome with Claudia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-included Rome in a Day Tour with Vatican Sistine Chapel Colosseum & Pantheon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All-included Rome in a Day Tour with Vatican Sistine Chapel Colosseum & Pantheon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 107938P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataForum Boarium (Foro Boario)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Via Cola di RienzoLargo di Torre ArgentinaVilla TorloniaSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Campo de' FioriVia MarguttaPonza Island Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)