7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation overnights (6)
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Skip-The-Line tickets to the St Mark's Basilica in Venice
Skip-The-Line tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome
Transfer from Rome Airport to Rome hotel and vice-versa
Upgradable Dedicated Local Licensed Tour Guides each visited city (at additional cost)
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Fiumicino FCO Airport
Driver will meet you near the Meeting Point just outside baggage claim area with a sign with your name on.
Tour Ends at the same location where it started.
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodations per room: Double room intended for two people to stay in. Three persons, same family, 1 double bed & 1 single bed. One person occupying a double room has to pay a supplement
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate. Private Tour can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Upgradable with Dedicated Licensed Tour Guides: Day2: 6hrs in Florence - Day3: 6hrs in Venice - Day4: 3hrs in Montalcino - Day5: 6hrs in Rome and Vatican Museums/Sistine Chapel - Day6: 2hrs Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UrbExcursions
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Days Wonder Italy Private Luxury All Inclusive from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Days Wonder Italy Private Luxury All Inclusive from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Days Wonder Italy Private Luxury All Inclusive from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Days Wonder Italy Private Luxury All Inclusive from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Antico Caffè GrecoHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)La PietàGarbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Campo de' FioriPiazza della RotondaHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Largo di Torre ArgentinaHydromania Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)