4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rome is beautiful at night, with its illuminated buildings and lively cafes. With this tour, you'll get to see the city under a new light, quite literally, on the comfort of an electronic bicycle. After exploring the city, sample a selection of local cheeses and cured meats paired with Italian wine.
- See Rome in the evening light
- E-bikes are provided to all participants
- A local guide will lead you around Rome
- Sample local cheese, cured meats, and wine
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Antonio Rosmini, 22, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EsBikeTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We started the trip at 7pm as dusk was starting and finished at about midnight - so incredible value for money - we slept well that night!" See review
Product code: 70314P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiNight Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoPiazza NavonaBioparcoTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Paciotti SalumeriaRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Villa TorloniaRome Via del CorsoColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Via MarguttaBasilica di Santa Francesca RomanaBasilica di Sant'Andrea della VallePincio Gardens (Pincio)Via Giulia