- Visit Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri on this 2-day tour from Rome
- Explore the UNESCO-listed excavations at Pompeii with a guide
- Take a tour of the island of Capri, and see the Blue Grotto on a boat ride (weather depending)
- Enjoy overnight 4-star hotel accommodation in Sorrento on the Amalfi Coast
Departure & Return
If your hotel is not centrally located, please go to the meeting point at: Viale Einaudi nearby Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri - metro line A stop Repubblica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The next morning, head out on a day trip to the island of Capri, home of the Blue Grotto, before returning to Rome by coach.
(For winter trips, when the tour to Capri does not operate, you’ll spend the day at your leisure in Sorrento).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
- Please note: from Nov 1st to Mar 31st this tour will not visit Capri island on Day 2. The excursion is replaced with a day of free time in Sorrento
- Dress code for dinner is smart casual
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If three adults are traveling together, please book one single and one double room, otherwise the booking will be received as triple room and all customers will be accommodated in a triple room
- Maximum of 3 people per room and only one room per booking. In the case of 3 adults and 1 child two separate rooms will need to be booked
- From November to March: Audio guide to Pompeii will be available and included for the following languages: Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note from Septermber 2020 till October 2020 Capri is not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience