- Half- or full-day wine tour of Lake Canandaigua
- Taste Finger Lakes wine
- Lunch included with full-day tour
- Pickup from a centrally-located meeting point
- Tastings at three or four wineries
Departure & Return
Please enter your email address and we will email you the parking directions and the pick up time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Half-day Tour: Sniff & Swirl
We will start the afternoon off by visiting 3 of the following wineries with tastings at the family-owned Arbor Hill winery, where an extensive collection of wines is made using grapes from along Lake Canandaigua. Continue to Inspire Moore, a tiny facility in Naples whose intensely flavored bottles are full of creative flair. Visit Hazlitt ‘Red Cat’ Winery for a more extensive tour of the wine making process: follow the wines from grape to class, and taste traditional varieties such as Riesling, Gewürztraminer and Pinot Gris. Make the final wine stop of the day at Heron Hill, the sister location of the celebrated Keuka Winery, where you’ll have a guided tasting in a renovated barn with views of the vineyard.
Full-day Tour: Sip & Savor
This full-day tour explores Finger Lakes wine with even more depth, by visiting 3 of the 4 wineries on the half day, plus lunch and an additional winery. Lunch is at Nolan's on Canandaigua Lake: sit down for a bistro-style meal made with locally-sourced ingredients and accompanied by Finger Lakes Wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Must have valid Photo ID
- Specific wineries subject to change
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crush Beer & Wine Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands