4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine three activities—a city highlights tour, a monkey and sloth encounter, and snorkeling on a shipwreck—on a single tour. You'll travel with a small group of just 15 people, which ensures personalized attention from your guide and the ability to move efficiently through the different activities. All equipment and round-trip transportation is provided.
- Small group of 15 passengers or fewer
- Use of all snorkeling equipment
- Convenient pickup and drop-off
- Guide provides navigation and commentary throughout
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Anderson Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Roatan Monkey/Sloths Hang-out with Shipwreck Snorkel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Roatan Monkey/Sloths Hang-out with Shipwreck Snorkel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Roatan Monkey/Sloths Hang-out with Shipwreck Snorkel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Roatan Monkey/Sloths Hang-out with Shipwreck Snorkel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Roatan Monkey/Sloths Hang-out with Shipwreck Snorkel
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaCity Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsCity Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityCity Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityCategory