7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Condos Apartments Private Rentals Vacation Rentals
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roatan Full Day Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Trip with Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Roatan Full Day Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Trip with Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Roatan Full Day Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Trip with Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Roatan Full Day Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Trip with Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 107493P86
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaCatamaran Cruises - San Pedro SulaWater Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaFull-day Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsCatamaran Cruises - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - PlacenciaCatamaran Cruises - PlacenciaWater Tours - PlacenciaPorts of Call Tours - PlacenciaFull-day Tours - PlacenciaCategory