4 hours 5 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Mahogany Bay, Honduras
2: Town Center At Port Of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/11/2019 - 1/31/2022
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 2K’s Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monkey And Sloth,Iguana Farm & Beach break.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Monkey And Sloth,Iguana Farm & Beach break.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monkey And Sloth,Iguana Farm & Beach break.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monkey And Sloth,Iguana Farm & Beach break.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 5
Product code: 184749P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRoatan4WD Tours - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaSporting Events - San Pedro SulaExtreme - San Pedro SulaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro Sula4WD Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - PlacenciaBus Tours - PlacenciaSporting Events - PlacenciaExtreme - PlacenciaHalf-day Tours - PlacenciaCategory