4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Mahogany Bay, Honduras
2: Town Center At Port Of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
Traveler pickup is offered
Once ship is docked in port you will have to walk about 5-10 minutes to reach the port entrance gate In Mahogany Bay If u are docked in Roatan Port u would only walk about 5 minutes to reach the entrance gate. Their me and my staff will be awaiting your arrival. Also u can ask the security inside for directions or just follow the crowed that's headed out to same location. Once u arrive outside the gate just ask for Charlies Roatan Tours and they will direct you to me i will be standing across the street holding up my company sign.
- Mahogany Bay
- Roatan Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charlie's Roatan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monkey's & Sloth Hangout + Paradise Beach Day Pass?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Monkey's & Sloth Hangout + Paradise Beach Day Pass?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monkey's & Sloth Hangout + Paradise Beach Day Pass?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monkey's & Sloth Hangout + Paradise Beach Day Pass?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 141471P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - PlacenciaBus Tours - PlacenciaPorts of Call Tours - PlacenciaCategory