4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Lunch & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8/1/2019 - 8/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Condos Apartments Vacation Rentals Airport
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Let's Go Native Roatan City Cultural Tour, Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Let's Go Native Roatan City Cultural Tour, Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Let's Go Native Roatan City Cultural Tour, Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Let's Go Native Roatan City Cultural Tour, Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro SulaWalking Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaHistorical Tours - San Pedro SulaPhotography Tours - San Pedro SulaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsWalking Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsPhotography Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityWalking Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityPhotography Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityCategory