4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Zipline Tour Fee
Eco Wildlife Park Fee
Multiple Stops for Photos with your family & friends
Visit to the Chocolate Factory
Lunch & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels or Resorts not listed in hotels section
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/9/2019 - 10/25/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during King Kong Extreme Zipline, City Tour, Sloths & Monkeys, Private Shuttle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during King Kong Extreme Zipline, City Tour, Sloths & Monkeys, Private Shuttle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during King Kong Extreme Zipline, City Tour, Sloths & Monkeys, Private Shuttle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during King Kong Extreme Zipline, City Tour, Sloths & Monkeys, Private Shuttle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 107493P70
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro SulaExtreme - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaZiplining - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsShore Excursions - PlacenciaNature and Wildlife - PlacenciaExtreme - PlacenciaPorts of Call Tours - PlacenciaZiplining - PlacenciaCategory