4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Go horseback riding in Roatan on a series of scenic trails, then cool off by snorkeling coral reefs and visiting a private beach. With access to palapas and beach facilities — water sports equipment is available for rent onsite — your time at the beach can be as active or relaxed as you want.
- Group size is limited to 15 people for personalized service
- Guided horseback ride explores a side of the island many visitors miss
- Private beach access ensures comfortable facilities
- Convenient pickup at your location in Roatan
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/12/2019 - 1/1/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding, Beach, Palapa & Snorkel Shipwreck ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding, Beach, Palapa & Snorkel Shipwreck ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding, Beach, Palapa & Snorkel Shipwreck ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding, Beach, Palapa & Snorkel Shipwreck ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 107493P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaHorseback Riding - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaSnorkeling - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsHorseback Riding - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsSnorkeling - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityHorseback Riding - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CitySnorkeling - Belize CityCategory