6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the cultural villages of Roatan with this guided tour. First, visit Punta Gorda and experience the indigenous Garifuna culture. Then, head to Oak Ridge for a water taxi through its mangrove tunnels and explore what’s described as the “Venice of the Caribbean.” Stops at the chocolate and rum factories are also included in the tour.
- This comprehensive tour of Roatan villages is ideal for first-time visitors
- A stop at West Bay Beach is possible; bring a swimsuit
- Lunch and drinks are not included; food is available for purchase
- Roundtrip transportation from hotel or ship port is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees to park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All of our drivers will have a sign with your name on it and will be wearing their uniform.
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Terminal, 8GG3+W27, Coxen Hole, Honduras
- Berth 1 - Port of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ventur Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Roatan - Visiting the different cultural villages of Roatan!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Roatan - Visiting the different cultural villages of Roatan!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Roatan - Visiting the different cultural villages of Roatan!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Roatan - Visiting the different cultural villages of Roatan!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Roatan - Visiting the different cultural villages of Roatan!
12 hours 2 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityCategory