3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Manawakie Eco Park Fee
Visit the Chocolate Factory
Multiple Stops for Photos: Roatan Sign | Panoramic View
Learn about the island culture at Manawakie Eco Park
Visit the Rum & Cake Factory, delicious tasting experience
Lunch + Drinks
Other activities can be added for extra fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/27/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruise Ship Family Chocolate Factory, Sloths & Monkeys, Beach, Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise Ship Family Chocolate Factory, Sloths & Monkeys, Beach, Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruise Ship Family Chocolate Factory, Sloths & Monkeys, Beach, Transportation?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise Ship Family Chocolate Factory, Sloths & Monkeys, Beach, Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 107493P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaFood Tours - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaChocolate Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsFood Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsChocolate Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - PlacenciaFood Tours - PlacenciaBus Tours - PlacenciaChocolate Tours - PlacenciaPorts of Call Tours - PlacenciaCategory