4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roatan Five Stars Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parasailing, Beach Break, Chocolate Factory with Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parasailing, Beach Break, Chocolate Factory with Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parasailing, Beach Break, Chocolate Factory with Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parasailing, Beach Break, Chocolate Factory with Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 107493P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours ExtremeWater ToursParasailing Ports of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaFood Tours - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaChocolate Tours - San Pedro SulaExtreme - San Pedro SulaWater Tours - San Pedro SulaParasailing - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaJet Boating - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsFood Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsChocolate Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsParasailing - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsJet Boating - HopkinsShore Excursions - PlacenciaFood Tours - PlacenciaBus Tours - PlacenciaChocolate Tours - PlacenciaExtreme - PlacenciaWater Tours - PlacenciaParasailing - PlacenciaPorts of Call Tours - PlacenciaJet Boating - PlacenciaCategory