Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Included entrance fees mean no extra costs
- Private beach features showers, restrooms, and changing facilities
- Convenient pickup and drop-off is timed to your ship’s arrival
Departure & Return
For guests arriving via Cruise Ship only! If you're staying on-island, check out our private Best of Roatan Tour (Product code: 39620P6) Roatan has two Cruise Ship Terminals -- Please check below for meeting location for your arrival dock below: 1) Port of Roatan Cruise Terminal (NCL, RCI, MSC, etc.): As you exit your ship, Pass the Shopping Plaza stores. Take a right at the restrooms past the shops and wrap-around building to the Independent Tours booths. Look for the Bodden Tours kiosk (it will have a large VICTOR BODDEN sign and will be in position #2 in the Independent Tours area.) One of our representatives will greet you at the kiosk, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day. 2) Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (Carnival, Princess, AIDA, Costa, Holland American, P&O, etc): As you exit your ship, customers on Local Independent Tours will be required by Carnival Corporation to exit their dock area through the gates and walk over the hill to the main road. Once outside the gates and over the hill, look for our representatives holding VICTOR BODDEN signs. One of our representatives will greet you, locate your name on our list and introduce you to your guide for the day. At the end of your tour day, we ARE able to drop you off to the entrance of the dock...so you will only have to do this long walk one-way, when you first arrive. a. Once you are outside the cruise compound, look for the VICTOR BODDEN signs and shirts!! b. The Port Manager of the Mahogany Bay Cruise Center has negotiated with the on-site Taxi Association to provide transportation, if required, to the Independent Tours meeting area over the hill. There is a negotiated flat-rate for the taxi service per person. Please see the Taxi Dispatcher (in the Green Mahogany Bay shirt) to arrange for your group to utilize this service -- tell them that you need the additional fee per person transport to Victor Bodden Tours on the other side of the hill. Or, if you'd rather, you can still walk over the hill (approximately 350 yards) to the designated area.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our Bodden's Beach Break Bus departs our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Regardless of the time entered, our Bodden's Beach Break Bus departs our assembly area at your port one hour after your ship's arrival at the dock.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure to check-in. Guests not arriving in-time will not be able to tour and tour fees will not be refunded.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is one tour departure time (1 hour after your ship's scheduled arrival at the dock), with return to port 5 hours later.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Tour vehicles are able to stow wheelchairs while in transit, however guest must be able to transfer.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bodden Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5 Hour Visit: Bodden's Beach Break Bus - Private Beach Club.