Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
160 Tours & Activities
Roatán Butterfly Garden Tours
2 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
358 Tours & Activities
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This tour of Roatan Island in Honduras is designed for travelers who want to customize the experience to include just their personal top priority destinations and activities. Visit the Butterfly Gardens, Gumbalimba Monkey Park, Iguana Farm, Carambola Botanical Garden, or Daniel's Sloth Hangout. Tour Mahogany Bay, French Harbor, West End, or West Bay. Relax on Tabyana Beach. It's up to you.
- Customize your own itinerary on Roatan Island in Honduras
- Chance to hang out with sloths
- Relax on a Caribbean beach
- Chilled bottled water and homemade cookies included
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise ship port, hotel, airport pickup and drop-off
Transportation in air-conditioned minivan (includes fuel) and any parking
Live tour guide of the beautiful island of Roatan with its history, culture and fauna of this tropical paradise
Entrance fees to local attractions;
Beach chair and sport equipment rentals; rentals available at nominal prices
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Berth 1 - Port of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
2: Roatan, Mahogany Bay, Mahogany Bay, Honduras
Traveler pickup is offered
Any time - you are in control once on the island of Roatan. You tell us when you are ready and we'll be there to pick you up. Most of our customers are cruise ship travelers and we adjust our schedule depending on the ship's time of arrival on the island which our staff know very well. We never depart the cruise terminal without our guests unless we have confirmation of tour cancellation. Therefore, please don't stress when getting off the ship. However long it may take you to disembark we will be there waiting for you with our Roatan Adventure Tour signs in our hands.
- Roatan Airport, Roatan Honduras
- Mahogany Bay
- Coxen Hole
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 5 years old or older
- Children under 5 years of age are free with paying adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 45 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible (Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We live in unprecedented times... When arriving on our island, for the safety of your fellow passengers and ship crew as well as our staff and island inhabitants, we will do a Covid-19 screening process by asking you a series of questions. After that, please relax and stay assured that we will do everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy throughout your visit on our beautiful island.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Customizable Best Of Roatan Island Tour in Honduras?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Customizable Best Of Roatan Island Tour in Honduras?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Customizable Best Of Roatan Island Tour in Honduras?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Customizable Best Of Roatan Island Tour in Honduras?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 46406P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaCity Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsCity Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - PlacenciaBus Tours - PlacenciaCity Tours - PlacenciaPorts of Call Tours - PlacenciaCategory