- Relaxing homestay experience deep in the Himalayan hills
- Help local residents with the cooking, farming, or gardening chores
- Follow your guide on a trek deep into the Himalayan wilderness
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Rishikesh hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointAny location in Rishikesh
Return DetailsAny location in Rishikesh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A current valid photo id (passport, visa etc) is required on the day of travel.
- Valid identity proof is necessary. Carry photocopy of aadhara, license or voter id. For foreigners Passport-visa is required.
- Clothing: April to Sept: Cottons with light woolens, Oct to March: Heavy woolens.
- For the 800 m walk, if you wish to hire a pony for yourself or to carry the luggage, please do let us know in advance. Local pony drivers charge around INR 500 per pony/mule, which could carry 100 Kg of luggage, sufficient enough for 6 people.
- Carrying your own towels, soaps and other toiletries will help the community avoid the wastage of gallons of water which goes into washing, and in minimizing the use of chemicals in the form of washing powder etc.
- The stay has no electricity. Kitchen gets lit in the nights on solar panels and offers limited power for charging phones and other necessary equipment. Please carry a handy flash light/torch with extra batteries.
- You’ll be amidst wilderness while hiking or exploring around. Do carry insect-repellent ointments, oils or creams to stay protected from seasonal bugs.
- Trekking shoes, water bottles.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India Easy Trip Pvt Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Village Tour from Rishikesh.