- See Rishikesh at a slow pace with this walking tour
- Learn about Hindu traditions with a professional guide
- Experience an evening prayer ceremony on the Ganges River
- Visit traditional ashrams, temples, and even markets
Departure & Return
Departure/Meeting Point: Honey Hut Restaurant-Address Laxman Jhula, Tapovan, Tehri Garhwal, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249201
Return point: Ram Jhula Taxi Stand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Memorable India Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience