8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
English speaking local guide
02 bottles of mineral water per person
Food and Beverage, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is
outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Avoid the monsoon season from Jul - Sep.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the spiritual side of Rishikesh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the spiritual side of Rishikesh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the spiritual side of Rishikesh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore the spiritual side of Rishikesh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRishikeshBus Tours - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandFull-day Tours - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandBus Tours - New DelhiFull-day Tours - New DelhiBus Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory