Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
135 Tours & Activities
59 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy an enriching insider’s tour of Rishikesh’s top ashrams as you embark on an insider’s introduction to India’s vibrant spiritual center—known as the world capital of yoga. Learn the differences between the various schools and yoga lineages, and listen to little-known stories spanning yoga’s 5,000-year-old history.
- A walking tour through Rishikesh’s ashrams
- Learn about the top spiritual centers that Rishikesh is home to
- Get enriching background on Hinduism, yoga, and spiritual traditions
- Choose from morning and evening tours for added flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly Storyteller/Guide, highly trained by Yo Tours.
Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoad to Ram Jhula, Rd to Ram Jhula, Ganga Vatika, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249137, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Ashram Tour in Rishikesh with a local - 2 Hours Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Ashram Tour in Rishikesh with a local - 2 Hours Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 73045P49