- Guide leads the way and provides commentary
- Pickup and drop-off at select hills
- Climbing equipment included
- Conquer two of Rio's best views in one climb
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear light clothing and hiking shoes, bring a small backpack with water, snacks, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses, cash for extras.
- Important: During the hike, there is a short rock climb, easy, quick, totally safe and indicated for beginners (no previous climbing experience is required).
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY RioXtreme
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience