- Skip-the-line ticket to the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro
- Bypass long lines for Rio's most popular attraction with this time-saving ticket
- Take the first available train to the summit of Corcovado
- Return by any train running during opening hours
- Absorb spectacular views of Rio's coastal sprawl from the top
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
What To Expect
With your skip-the-line ticket in hand, hop on-board the next available train to the summit of Corcovado and relax during the short journey to the statue’s 2,300-foot (710-meter) perch. Trains depart regularly.
On arrival at the top, enjoy magnificent views of Rio de Janeiro’s iconic Copacabana and Ipanema Beaches, and pose for photographs beneath the outstretched arms of the statue. Opt for an off-peak time slot if you’d prefer less people in your pictures.
Your return ticket is valid on any train until closing, so feel free to spend as much time as you like at Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: upon arrival at the statue, please show your e-voucher to one of the Corcovado representatives. They will escort you to a priority line where you will receive the admission ticket. Once you receive your admission ticket, you'll be able to skip the line and jump on the next train
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please download your e-voucher to present at the attraction - your e-voucher needs to show the barcode
- Considering the Municipal Decree of Rio de Janeiro No.49.335, the attraction Trem do Corcovado informs that it's MANDATORY from September 15, 2021 onwards, proof in an official document (printed or digital) by the visitor to access the attraction, proving he or she is fully vaccinated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY CORCOVADO TRAIN
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Beware, if the weather is not good on the day of your visit, make sure you contact viator to change the date, otherwise it's not worth it." See review
- "The site managers handle large crowds very well, Don’t miss this when you come to Rio!" See review
- "Take Uber to and fro (in Rio, it's the cheapest quickest transportation) tram station." See review