To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours (Approx.)
On this full-day tour of Rio’s hidden attractions, you’ll escape the crowded tourist track and discover some of laid-back Niteroi's under-the-radar hotspots. Admire unparalleled panoramic views from the paragliding school Parque da Cidade, visit an authentic fishing village in Jurujuba, and relax along two different rustic beaches, Piratininga and Itacoatiara. Tours include door-to-door vehicle transfers and free time for lunch.
- A full-day guided tour of Niteroi, an under-the-radar district near Rio de Janeiro
- See the famous exteriors of the Contemporary Art Museum, designed by the same architect as Brasilia
- Experience the city’s culinary delights, and learn why it’s been named a gastronomy capital
- Top-notch views: admire bustling Rio from afar along a stunning stretch of Litoranea coastline
Saved to wishlist!
Only transportation and guiding will be included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe tours start in the hotel or near to the port if guests come by cruise ships.
The tour usually starts between 9:00 am and 10:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RIO DONRAFATOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71506P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursRio de JaneiroHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Ilha GrandeHistorical Tours - BúziosCategory
Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)Lage Park (Parque Lage) FlamengoLa Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachPedra BonitaTeles Arch (Arco do Teles)Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)AquaRio AquariumLapa NeighborhoodSao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Niteroi