1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Rio de Janeiro’s beautiful coastal surroundings on a half-day boat tour through Guanabara Bay. Sail through the calm blue waters and see key landmarks such as the Sugarloaf Mountain, Flamingo Beach, Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum, and much more. Sit back and enjoy the beautiful scenery as you listen to facts about each location you pass.
- Hop aboard a schooner to explore Rio’s Guanabara Bay on a half-day tour
- See key landmarks such as the Sugarloaf Mountain and Niteroi Museum
- Listen to facts about each landmark form your onboard guide
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip hotel transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio.Tours Turismo LTDA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68768P162
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroDay Cruises - Southeast BrazilDay Cruises - SantosDay Cruises - Belo HorizonteCategory
Vista ChinesaMarapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)Pedra da GaveaPaineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)Lapa NeighborhoodCatete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Morro da UrcaIpanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)Lage Park (Parque Lage) Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Cosme VelhoRioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Crystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Bank of Brazil Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil)National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Rio ScenariumAngra Dos Reis