6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know Brazilian cuisine with a 6-hour food tour around Rio. Visit the neighborhoods of Lapa, Gloria, Flamengo, and Laranjeiras and sample a variety of foods ranging from fresh juices to tasty bar snacks and even a few Amazonian dishes. Pass by a few sites such as the Carioca Aqueduct and Selarón Steps as you learn about the history of Rio and its cuisine from your informative guide.
- Discover Rio de Janeiro’s delicious cuisine on a 6-hour food tour
- Visit the neighborhoods of Lapa, Gloria, Flamengo, and Laranjeiras
- Sample various foods from bar snacks to fresh juices
- Learn about the history of Rio and its cuisine from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Departure PointRio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio.Tours Turismo LTDA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68768P89
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeRio de JaneiroFood Tours - Southeast BrazilFood Tours - Ilha GrandeFood Tours - BúziosCategory
Casa Franca-BrasilSelarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachMirante Dona Marta Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)Pedra da GaveaCorcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Morro Dois IrmaosPetropolisNiteroiAquaRio AquariumRio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)