Are you interested in?
Tijuca National Park (Parque Nacional da Tijuca) Tours
123 Tours & Activities
35 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
938 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy hiking in Tijuca National Park with your own personal guide and finish with a refreshing dip under a waterfall. Hike up to Pedra Bonita for sweeping views of Rio de Janeiro including the beaches and surrounding Tijuca Forest. See the Christ the Redeemer statue and more from the Chinese Pavilion before arriving at Horto Waterfall. This 6-hour private tour includes round-trip hotel transport.
- 6-hour private tour of the Tijuca Forest in Rio
- Hike to the summit of Pedra Bonita for panoramic views
- Stop at the Vista Chinesa (Chinese Pavilion) of Tijuca National Park
- Refresh under Horto Waterfall (Cachoeira do Horto)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip private transfer
Any item not listed as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A high amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nattrip - Tourism, Ecotourism and Adventure in Rio de Janeiro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Rio de Janeiro Eco Tour at Tijuca National Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Rio de Janeiro Eco Tour at Tijuca National Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Rio de Janeiro Eco Tour at Tijuca National Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Rio de Janeiro Eco Tour at Tijuca National Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13877P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroHiking - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilEco Tours - Southeast BrazilWalking Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilHiking - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosEco Tours - SantosWalking Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosHiking - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteEco Tours - Belo HorizonteWalking Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)UrcaSao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)Praca Quinze de NovembroSanta Marta FavelaItaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)FlamengoGuanabara BayRio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Cosme VelhoBarra da Tijuca