Private Full-Day in Rio including Christ, Sugar Loaf and Selaron Steps
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Pre-scheduled reservation for Christ the Redeemer: we will need ONE passport number for this.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
National and international airport.
- porto maravilha
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way to Know Rio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day in Rio including Christ, Sugar Loaf and Selaron Steps?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day in Rio including Christ, Sugar Loaf and Selaron Steps?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day in Rio including Christ, Sugar Loaf and Selaron Steps?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day in Rio including Christ, Sugar Loaf and Selaron Steps?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38668P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - Ilha GrandeBus Tours - Ilha GrandePorts of Call Tours - Ilha GrandeShore Excursions - BúziosBus Tours - BúziosPorts of Call Tours - BúziosCategory
Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Lage Park (Parque Lage) Guanabara BaySanta Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Samba City (Cidade do Samba)Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)BotafogoNiteroiPrainha BeachSao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)Imperial MuseumGlória Marina (Marina da Glória)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)