3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Brazilians are known for their jovial personalities and fun parties and no party is complete without great food and drinks. Get a taste of Brazil’s artisanal wine and cheeses on a 3-hour tasting tour overlooking the hills of Santa Teresa and some of Rio’s most iconic landmarks. Enjoy hotel or port drop-off included in the tour price.
- Learn about Brazil’s wine and cheese production
- Sample artisanal wines and cheeses from Brazil
- Take in the beautiful views of Santa Teresa and Rio
- Enjoy complimentary hotel or port drop-off in Rio
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointRio de Janeiro South Zone
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio.Tours Turismo LTDA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68768P91
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeRio de JaneiroFood Tours - Southeast BrazilFood Tours - Ilha GrandeFood Tours - BúziosCategory
Imperial MuseumRio ScenariumPost Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)Sao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)Lapa NeighborhoodFlamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Rio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)AquaRio AquariumPepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Samba City (Cidade do Samba)Lage Park (Parque Lage) Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Morro da Urca