Are you interested in?
Barra da Tijuca Tours
38 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
191 Tours & Activities
489 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the eclectic mix of Rio de Janeiro's stunning beaches and a visit to its newest neighborhood, Barra da Tijuca. With your local guide, visit approximately 25 miles (40 kilometers) of beaches unknown to tourists such as Joatinga and Reserva. Travel to various lookout points such as Mirante do Leblon and Área do Joá. Finish your 5-hour exploration with views over Ipanema beach before being returned to your hotel.
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's eclectic beaches in half a day—ideal for those short on time
- Visit the up-and-coming neighborhood of Barra da Tijuca
- Complete your tour with panoramic views across the world-famous Ipanema beach
- Round-trip, air-conditioned transportation is included for an added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants from the age of 1-5 participate free of charge
- Children from the age of 6-10 pay 50% of the total amount
- In particular cases, the transportation vehicle can be exchanged to another of the same value
- Our tours do not depend on weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brummie Lines RJ
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16674P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Sao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachRio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Imperial MuseumUrcaAquaRio AquariumRio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Petropolis