- 2-hour hang-gliding experience in Rio de Janeiro
- Soar above Rio de Janeiro in a hang glider, and take in city views from above
- Fly safely, accompanied by a fully certified instructor
- Launch from the Tijuca Forest National Park and glide over the Mata Atlantica (Atlantic Forest)
- Pass by Sugar Loaf Mountain, the Rocinha Favela, and the Christ the Redeemer Statue
- Touch down for a gentle landing on Sao Conrado Beach
- Walk away with a video DVD of your hang-gliding experience
Departure & Return
We pick up for free in the São Conrado neighbohood in front of the Hortifrutti Grocery store, please contact us before heading over to confirm wind conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Hotel transfers aren't included but can be arranged, cost varies by location, please contact us after booking if you would like to request the service.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Due to safety of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 100kg/220lb are not acceptable.
- Minimum age is 16 years, under 18 must be accompanied by legal guardian and photo ID's of both. Alternatively a letter of authorization signed by guardian accompanied by signers photo ID can be accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Konrad Heilmann - Rio Hang Gliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There were many highlights in our week long stay in RIo but this one was right near the top, Book this now if you want the experience of a lifetime," See review