8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Rio de Janeiro is home to world-famous landmarks, natural wonders, and vibrant neighborhoods. Discover it all on this private tour with an itinerary that takes in five of the city’s most memorable attractions. Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado hill, ride the cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain, and take in the views from Praia da Joatinga in the Tijuca Rain Forest. Plus, visit Parque Lage and explore the Santa Teresa neighborhood, home to the colorful Selaron Steps.
- Five Rio highlights in one day: ideal for first-time visitors
- Delicious Brazilian BBQ lunch at a restaurant in Santa Teresa
- Private tour: enjoy the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and transport by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced driver & comfortable vehicle with AC
All entrance tickets
Rio Official Certified Guide (Our guide will be able to avoid lines when buying tickets)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your specific pick up hotel is not listed then let us know where to pick you up by communicating to us on the Trip Advisor Platform. We pick up in Hotels and AirBnBs in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana and Barra da Tijuca. We also pick up at the Port of Rio De Janeiro dock at Maua Pier.
- Port of Rio De Janeiro dock at Maua Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio Love Story
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Five Rio Attractions Private Tour with Tickets and Lunch Included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Five Rio Attractions Private Tour with Tickets and Lunch Included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 65233P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosFull-day Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizonteBus Tours - Belo HorizonteCity Tours - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizonteFull-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Bank of Brazil Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil)Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Lage Park (Parque Lage) Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachCatete Palace (Palácio do Catete)NiteroiPetropolisSao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Prainha BeachMorro da UrcaNational Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Samba City (Cidade do Samba)La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)Pedra BonitaBotafogo