Are you interested in?
White Water Rafting
4 Tours & Activities
489 Tours & Activities
Top Beaches in Rio de Janeiro
7 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The rapids on the Macaé River as it flows through Casimiro de Abreu northeast of Rio de Janeiro are perfect for rafting. On this tour, adventurous travelers of all experience levels can enjoy the sport of whitewater rafting in a fun and safe environment. Easy to intermediate rapids offer a thrill particularly ideal for first timers.
- No experience or equipment necessary; bring a towel and change of clothes
- Views of the Atlantic Forest from a raft on the Macaé River
- Take home pictures and video of your adventures
- Convenient roundtrip transport from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation
Bilingual accredited guide
Rafting equipment (boats, helmets, paddles and life jackets)
Pictures and Videos
RIDE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Food and Beverages.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting at the hotel - 2 hours trip to Casimiro de Abreu - Briefing about rafting and equipment use - Rafting from approximately 01 to 01:30 hour - 02 hours of return trip to Rio de Janeiro - Return to the hotel.
- TOUR DURATION
- 8 hours - round trip.
- SUGGESTED BEGINNING TIME
- 07:00 a.m.
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL
- Easy - Medium
- AVERAGE TEMPERATURE
- 22°C (70°F)
- WE RECOMMEND
- Light clothing, bathing suits, sunscreen and sneakers (not allowed to wear sandals), non-waterproof cameras are not recommended. Bring a towel, extra clothes and shoes to change after the tour.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Shuttle in Rio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting Tour in Casimiro de Abreu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting Tour in Casimiro de Abreu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting Tour in Casimiro de Abreu?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 53757P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesRio de JaneiroExtreme - Southeast BrazilRafting - Southeast BrazilWhite Water Rafting - Southeast BrazilExtreme - SantosRafting - SantosWhite Water Rafting - SantosExtreme - Belo HorizonteRafting - Belo HorizonteWhite Water Rafting - Belo HorizonteCategory
Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)UrcaRio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Guanabara BayFlamengoTeles Arch (Arco do Teles)Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)Casa Franca-BrasilBarra da TijucaBank of Brazil Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil)Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachCatete Palace (Palácio do Catete)