1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine convenience with culture by booking a private transfer service between Rio de Janeiro’s airport and port that includes an optional 1-hour city tour. Allow a courteous driver to transport you from Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG) or Santos Dumond (SDU) to Rio de Janeiro Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Opt to upgrade your service to include a 1-hour panoramic sightseeing tour of the vibrant Brazilian city to gain fascinating insight into the culture and history of Rio de Janeiro.
- Private transfer service between Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG) or Santos Dumond (SDU) to Rio de Janeiro Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá
- Allow a courteous driver to transport you in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Upgrade to include a 1-hour panoramic sightseeing tour of RIo de Janeiro
Saved to wishlist!
1-hour panoramic tour.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 medium size suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions and client might have to pay for an extra vehicle for the transportation of excessive luggage.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Enquire operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfer: Airport to Cruise Terminal with Sightseeing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer: Airport to Cruise Terminal with Sightseeing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Transfer: Airport to Cruise Terminal with Sightseeing?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfer: Airport to Cruise Terminal with Sightseeing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportRio de JaneiroPort Transfers - Southeast BrazilAirport & Hotel Transfers - Southeast BrazilTransportation Services - Southeast BrazilPrivate Drivers - Southeast BrazilPort Transfers - SantosAirport & Hotel Transfers - SantosTransportation Services - SantosPrivate Drivers - SantosPort Transfers - Belo HorizonteAirport & Hotel Transfers - Belo HorizonteTransportation Services - Belo HorizontePrivate Drivers - Belo HorizonteCategory
Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)Samba City (Cidade do Samba)Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)Morro da UrcaPrainha BeachLa Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)PetropolisMirante Dona Marta Lapa NeighborhoodMoreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)Pedra BonitaRio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)Vista ChinesaCatete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Morro Dois IrmaosSanta Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Rio ScenariumRoberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)