3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Walk through Rio de Janeiro with a professional photographer guide on this 3-hour tour. Avoid trying to take awkward photos of yourself and let your guide document your explorations of this vibrant city. Customize your tour to visit popular locations that interest you, including the beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema, the district of Lapa, the Theatre District or Maracanã Stadium. Get the insider's perspective on the city from your local guide and walk away with 125 digital images of your tour. Round-trip transportation from local Rio hotels is included.
- Private tour of Rio with a professional photographer
- Tailor the tour to your interests and preferences
- Learn about the city from your local guide
- Take home 125 digital images of your excursion
- Round-trip transportation from Rio hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Customized pictures with a licensed tour guide
At least at least 100 photos from the tour delivered via zip-file in less than 48 hours.
Food and drinks
Entrance to any tourist attractions. Tickets must be paid directly by the client.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must follow instructions given by tour guide regarding places where you are allowed to take pictures or not.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tickets to any location that requires entrance fee must be paid directly by the client.
- Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season: subject to availability.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rio de Janeiro Half-Day Tour with Private Photographer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Rio de Janeiro Half-Day Tour with Private Photographer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Rio de Janeiro Half-Day Tour with Private Photographer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Rio de Janeiro Half-Day Tour with Private Photographer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilPhotography Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosPhotography Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizonteBus Tours - Belo HorizonteCity Tours - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizontePhotography Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Guanabara BayBotafogoNiteroiPraca Quinze de NovembroRio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)Angra Dos ReisMirante Dona Marta Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachSaara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Morro Dois IrmaosGrumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)