4 hours 8 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Traveler Pick up and Drop off are included.
Drinks and meals are not included
Admission Tickets are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Pier Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Saúde, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Alternative Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 87137P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizonteBus Tours - Belo HorizonteCity Tours - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)FlamengoSanta Marta FavelaUrcaRecreio dos Bandeirantes BeachSanta Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Pedra da GaveaCrystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Sao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)