7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable boats and yachts.
Any address pick-up & drop-off are included like hotel, airport or port.
Professional / licensed / bilingual tour guide.
Drinks at your convenience (Beer, cachaça & water).
Sandwiches & cold cuts board. (The option for 15 people is included barbecue instead of Sandwiches)
Private professional crew / skipper for piloting the boat.
Private driver for the pick-up and drop-off at your place.
VAT, all taxes and handling charges.
Gratuities & tips. (optional).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs.
Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs.
Hotel pickup instructions:
As soon as the tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front desk to call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.
Airport arrival instructions:
Once you have arrived at the airport there will be a member of our staff waiting for you at the arrivals area holding a clear sign with your name on it, they will then escort you to your waiting vehicle.
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Porto do Rio de Janeiro, R. 1 de Maio, 77 - Caju, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gregtur Turismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Tour In Rio de Janeiro – All Inclusive Half Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Tour In Rio de Janeiro – All Inclusive Half Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boat Tour In Rio de Janeiro – All Inclusive Half Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Tour In Rio de Janeiro – All Inclusive Half Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilWater Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilJet Boating - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosWater Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosJet Boating - SantosFull-day Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizonteBus Tours - Belo HorizonteWater Tours - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizonteJet Boating - Belo HorizonteFull-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Guanabara BayNational Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)Lapa NeighborhoodMuseum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Niteroi