12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the islands of Angra do Reis during this private 12-hour boat charter from Rio de Janeiro. In the early morning, board your dedicated boat and watch the urban activity of Rio fade away as you jet out into the azure water. Watch the lush trees of the Atlantic Rainforest on the coast pass by and search for pods of leaping dolphins on your journey. Arrive at Angra do Reis to explore the beach, hit the beach bars and buy some local handicrafts. Lunch is provided on board, and round-trip transportation from Rio hotels is included.
- Visit the islands of Angra do Reis on this private tour from Rio
- Cruise along the coast, watching the verdant Atlantic rainforest pass by
- Look for pod of friendly dolphins
- Spend time on the pristine beaches, visit the beachside bars and shop for souvenirs
- Lunch on board the private boat is provided
- Enjoy the personal attention that comes with a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.
For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.
- PIER MAUA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 4 are complimentary as they must sit on the parent’s lap.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is unavailable on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season.
- Snorkeling equipment can be rented on location.
- Duration of the transfer from Rio to Angra dos Reis: approximately 2h30 hours.
- Duration of the boat trip: approximately 5 hours.
- Contact us back to confirm pickup time.
- Swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are recommended for this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Angra do Reis Full-Day Tour from Rio de Janeiro?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Angra do Reis Full-Day Tour from Rio de Janeiro?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Angra do Reis Full-Day Tour from Rio de Janeiro?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Angra do Reis Full-Day Tour from Rio de Janeiro?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It takes about 2.5 hours each way to drive to the boat." See review
Product code: 8753P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilWater Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilSailing - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosWater Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosSailing - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizonteBus Tours - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteWater Tours - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizonteSailing - Belo HorizonteCategory
Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)Lapa NeighborhoodCosme VelhoRio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Pedra BonitaRio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Angra Dos ReisCervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)Santa Marta FavelaRioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)NiteroiSao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Morro da UrcaPraca Quinze de Novembro