7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accredited climbing guide
Departure & Return
Praça Des. Araújo Jorge, 26 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22611-220, Brazil
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Natural Ecotourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pedra da Gávea Hiking Tour - The Most Challenge Hike in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pedra da Gávea Hiking Tour - The Most Challenge Hike in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pedra da Gávea Hiking Tour - The Most Challenge Hike in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroHiking - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilClimbing - Southeast BrazilWalking Tours - Southeast BrazilHiking - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosClimbing - SantosWalking Tours - SantosHiking - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteClimbing - Belo HorizonteWalking Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Rio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)Glória Marina (Marina da Glória)Cosme VelhoPetropolisGrumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Barra da TijucaRio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Sao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)Sao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)Cervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)Lage Park (Parque Lage) Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Morro Dois IrmaosAquaRio AquariumNational Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Samba City (Cidade do Samba)