7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accredited climbing guide
Departure & Return
Praça Des. Araújo Jorge, 26 , Praça Des. Araújo Jorge, 26 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22611-220, BrazilThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet in Restaurant Called - Lanchonete Camacha
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Natural Ecotourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pedra da Gávea Hiking Tour - The Most Challenge Hike in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pedra da Gávea Hiking Tour - The Most Challenge Hike in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pedra da Gávea Hiking Tour - The Most Challenge Hike in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pedra da Gávea Hiking Tour - The Most Challenge Hike in Rio de Janeiro
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroHiking - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilClimbing - Southeast BrazilWalking Tours - Southeast BrazilHiking - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosClimbing - SantosWalking Tours - SantosHiking - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteClimbing - Belo HorizonteWalking Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)PetropolisMirante Dona Marta Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)Barra da TijucaRio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Morro Dois IrmaosRio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)