Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years;
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions;
- A high amount of walking is involved;
- What you need to bring (Mandatory)
- ID or Passaport;
- Trekking Backpack (minimun of 45l)
- Sleeping bag (for 5~10ºc confort);
- Walking stick (01 or 02);
- Headlight and batteries;
- Bottle of water (2l)
- Boot / Hiking shoes;
- Dry Fit / Polyamide shirts;
- Toilet paper;
- Cell phone;
- Sancks for the trekking (between meals).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nattrip - Tourism, Ecotourism and Adventure in Rio de Janeiro
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms