40 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Get an inside glimpse into Brazil’s most iconic stadium by booking your admission ticket to Maracanã Stadium in advance, an activity guaranteed to appeal to football fans. Opt to explore the venue, which has played host to football matches during the World Cup and Olympics. Visit the locker room and press conference room, step onto the pitch, and admire trophies and artifacts that pay testament to the stadium’s history.
- Pre-booked admission to Marcanã Stadium guaranties entry
- Ideal for soccer fans
- Access to behind the scenes areas
The standard entrance ticket allows you to arrive at the stadium at any time between 9am and 4:30pm.
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The listed price does not include a parking fee.
Departure & Return
7/14/2021 - 1/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
7/14/2022 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Maracana
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Maracanã Stadium Entrance Ticket ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Maracanã Stadium Entrance Ticket ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Maracanã Stadium Entrance Ticket ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Maracanã Stadium Entrance Ticket ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 57443P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroSkip-the-Line Tours - Southeast BrazilAttractions & Museums - Southeast BrazilMuseum Tickets & Passes - Southeast BrazilSkip-the-Line Tours - SantosAttractions & Museums - SantosMuseum Tickets & Passes - SantosSkip-the-Line Tours - Belo HorizonteAttractions & Museums - Belo HorizonteMuseum Tickets & Passes - Belo HorizonteCategory
Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)Praca Quinze de NovembroRio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachRio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)Santa Marta FavelaSanta Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Morro Dois IrmaosSambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)Samba City (Cidade do Samba)