Jeep Tour 4 Wonders - Christ Redeeemer, Sugar Loaf, Maracanã & Selaron
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See Rio de Janeiro in a different—and more adventurous—way to the typical tours by traveling around the city in a Jeep. In a small group of no more than 15 people, head for Tijuca Forest, Corcovado (home of Christ the Redeemer), Sugarloaf Mountain, and the Botanical Garden.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Small-group tour (maximum 15) ensures a personal experience
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- An adrenaline-filled adventure that keeps you entertained
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Professional multilingual guide
Additionals Not Detailed In The Itinerary
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up: Hotels in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema and Leblon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ask us for rates for other languages
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Tour 4 Wonders - Christ Redeeemer, Sugar Loaf, Maracanã & Selaron ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Tour 4 Wonders - Christ Redeeemer, Sugar Loaf, Maracanã & Selaron ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Tour 4 Wonders - Christ Redeeemer, Sugar Loaf, Maracanã & Selaron ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Tour 4 Wonders - Christ Redeeemer, Sugar Loaf, Maracanã & Selaron ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5674P414
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRio de Janeiro4WD Tours - Southeast BrazilSporting Events - Southeast BrazilExtreme - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast Brazil4WD Tours - Ilha GrandeSporting Events - Ilha GrandeExtreme - Ilha GrandeFull-day Tours - Ilha Grande4WD Tours - BúziosSporting Events - BúziosExtreme - BúziosFull-day Tours - BúziosCategory
Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Morro da UrcaSaara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Mirante Dona Marta BotafogoPepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Prainha BeachPost Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)FlamengoSao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)Rocinha